The Schools of Choice Application period has ended.
One application MUST be completed for each child. Parents who apply for Schools of Choice will receive a letter in the mail by June 30, 2020. Once selected, students who fail to enroll by the first day of school, and those who do not attend all year, must reapply for admission. Students with suspensions or expulsions are not eligible to apply.
REETHS-PUFFER STUDENT EXPECTATIONS
Attend consistently (0-2 absences)
- Time Management and Quality of Work
Consistently be prepared for class
Manage time wisely and participate in class
No late or missing assignments
- Respect for others and school
Consistently demonstrate respect for others in both word and deed
- Student Handbook
Follow all rules and regulations described in the Student Handbook
Follow Student Dress Guidelines (please see Student Handbook)
- Strive to achieve
REETHS-PUFFER PARENT EXPECTATIONS
- Attend parent/teacher conferences
- Support your student by assisting with school work and participating in school related activities
- Have your student to school on time
Students should be at their bus stop five (5) minutes before their scheduled pick up
If driving your student to and from school, arrive on time and pick them up with 15 minutes of the end of the school day.
- Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA) rules and regulations apply to all students participating in interscholastic athletics.
- Under the MHSAA transfer policy, high school students who transfer by choice from one school to another will not be eligible to participate in interscholastic athletics for one full semester.
Parents and guardians are responsible for transporting choice students to and from their choice school.