Intermediate School Library Media Center
Authoritative full text magazine, journal, newspaper, reference and book resources covering all subjects and topics.
- Search Primary - Full text of popular magazines, easy to read encyclopedia articles and images. Explore across all content areas.
- Explora - Magazines, reference books, primary sources, photos, maps designed specifically for elementary grades
- Middle School Plus - Designed for middle school students. Includes popular M.S. magazines and reference materials across all subjects
- Explora - Magazines, reference books, primary sources, photos, maps designed specifically for middle school audience
- EBSCO - Titles which support K-8 students and teachers across all subject areas
- Public Library eBook Collections - 44,000+ eBooks aimed at child, young adult and general adult audience
- Novelist K-8 Plus - Find just the right book by age, interest, awards won & more
- Britannica Elementary - Focuses on countries, animals and people. Includes videos & activities
- Brittannia Middle - Encyclopedia and more maps, photos, articles, videos, and biographies. 5th - 8th grade
- Biography Reference Center - Includes more than 450,00 biographies
- Encyclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos - Spanish language encyclopedia
- World Book for Kids - Designed for preK - 5th grade easy to read articles, 100's ofactivities and projects