Hello DK/Kindergarten Families,
Welcome to the DK and Kindergarten team! Kindergarten is a new and exciting time for your child. The goal of Reeths-Puffer Schools is to build on that excitement and create a positive atmosphere for lifelong learning.
Based on the current Stay Home, Stay Safe order we are creating a few options to the enrollment process to support your efforts to enroll at Reeths-Puffer Public Schools.
Options to enroll your child in DK/Kindergarten
1. Please visit www.reeths-puffer.org. The Kindergarten Information Section will have an online enrollment process starting in May. You can register electronically through this site.
2. Please visit www.reeths-puffer.org The Kindergarten Information Section will have a checklist and registration materials along with copies of your required materials that can be printed, completed and mailed to: Reeths-Puffer Schools 991 W. Giles Rd. Muskegon MI 49445 ATTN: Kindergarten Registration
3. If you would like copies of the registration materials mailed to your house please contact: Cheryl Schauer: email@example.com or 744-4736 ext. 1104
Please expect communication from the elementary principals in the upcoming months on:
- Kindergarten Orientation and Meet and Greets
- Open House
- Curbside DK/K registration dates and times
If you have questions or need support with registration please contact.
Cheryl Schauer: firstname.lastname@example.org or 744-4736 ext. 1104