Responsibility of Parents
RESPONSIBILITY OF PARENTS
- To ascertain and insure that their children arrive at the bus stop on time in the morning.
- To provide necessary protection for their children when going to and from the bus stop.
- An adult must be present when Kindergarten students are dropped off after school. We cannot leave them unless someone is there to receive them. Students will be returned to school if no one is present. As a last resort, Protective Services will be called.
- To accept joint responsibility with the school authorities for proper conduct of their children.
- To make a reasonable effort to understand and cooperate with those responsible for pupil transportation.