New this year - Apply online!
All applications for Schools of Choice will now be completed online. A link will be available soon.
An application must be completed for each student.
The Schools of Choice application window opens on April 10. All applications must be submitted by 4:00 p.m. on May 26. Parents who have applied for Schools of Choice will receive a letter in the mail by June 30, 2017. Once selected, students who fail to enroll by the first day of school, and those who do not attend all year, must reapply for admission. Students with suspensions or expulsions are not eligible to apply.
Reeths-Puffer Student Expectations
* Attend consistently (0-2 absences)
- Time Management and Quality of Work
* Consistently be prepared for class
* Manage time wisely and participate in class
* No late or missing assignments
- Respect for others and school
* Consistently demonstrate respect for others in both word and deed
- Student Handbook
* Follow all rules and regulations described in the Student Handbook
* Follow Student Dress Guidelines (please see Student Handbook)
- Strive to achieve
Reeths-Puffer Parent Expectations
- Attend parent/teacher conferences
- Support your student by assisting with school work and participating in school related activities
- Have your student to school on time
* Students should be at their bus stop five (5) minutes before their scheduled pick up
* If driving your student to and from school, arrive on time and pick them up with 15 minutes of the end of the school day.
Kindergarten - 50
1st Grade - 50
2nd Grade - 50
3rd Grade - 50
4th Grade - 50
5th Grade - 5
6th Grade - 5
7th Grade - 5
8th Grade - 5
9th Grade - 5
10th Grade - 5
11th Grade - 5
12th Grade - 0
For further questions regarding Schools of Choice at Reeths-Puffer Schools, please call (231) 719-3104.