MIDDLE SCHOOL LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER
Access the Online Card Catalog By Clicking on the Icon Below.
eBooks Now Available!
You can Checkout eBooks from our Library
The R-PMS LMC is now offering eBooks for online reading or downloading to a personal device such as a smartphone or tablet. We are exploring two eBook providers for each of use and offerings: Follett and Mackin.
To access and checkout eBooks, students will log into the required website and/or apps, with their school issued gmail accounts.
There are three ways to access our library's ebooks:
- Access Destiny Discover directly and login. Click here to go there directly.
- Download the Destiny Discover app for Android or iOS to view on portable devices such as smartphones or tablets. Students can check out ebooks using this app, download them to tablets or smartphones and read them offline.
- Download the Mackinvia App for Android or iOS to view on portable devices such as smartphones or tablets. Students can check out ebooks using this app, download them to tablets or smartphones and read them offline.
Using Follett's Destiny Discover App
- Click here to see which devices are supported by the Destiny Discover App
- Click here to download the Destiny Discover App to a computer, tablet or smartphone
Using the Mackinvia App
- Click here to see which devices are supported by the MackinVia app
- Click here to download the Mackinvia app
- Click here for Mackin downloading ebook instructions
- Using the Mackinvia Reader
The LMC will be open for student use on Monday's, Wednesday's and Thurday's from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
We look forward to assisting you with your
reading and information needs. During the school day, students are welcome with their classes or with a pass from their teacher. Students wishing to use the LMC at lunch must secure a lunch pass. Be sure and check us out!
The mission of the Library Media Center is to support the curriculum of Reeths Puffer Middle School by providing access to quality and appropriate information resources and to ensure that all students and staff are efficient and effective users and evaluators of ideas and information.