HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER
Check out our ONLINE Card Catalog
eBooks Now Available!
You can Checkout eBooks from our Library
The R-PMS LMC is now offering eBooks for online reading or downloading to a personal device such as a smartphone or tablet. We are exploring two eBook providers for each of use and offerings: Follett and Mackin.
To access and checkout eBooks, students will log into the required website and/or apps, with their school issued gmail accounts.
There are four ways to access our library's ebooks:
- Students access DestinyQuest, click on FollettShelf in the upper right side of the screen, and then log into Follett's new Universal Search.
- Access Universal Search directly at gofollett.com, select our school and login. Click here to go there directly.
- Download the BrytewaveK12 app for Android or iOS to view on portable devices such as smartphones or tablets. Students can check out ebooks using this app, download them to tablets or smartphones and read them offline.
- Download the Mackinvia App for Android or iOS to view on portable devices such as smartphones or tablets. Students can check out ebooks using this app, download them to tablets or smartphones and read them offline.
Here are two videos Mrs. Vincent created to help you get started using our new e-Books.
Using Follett's BrytewaveK12 App
- Click here to see which devices are supported by the BrytewaveK12 App
- Click here to download the Brytewave App to a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Click here for BrytewaveK12 App user support documents
Using the Mackinvia App
- Click here to see which devices are supported by the Mackinvia app
- Click here to download the Mackinvia app
- Click here for Mackinvia App user support documents
- Clcik here for Mackinvia Student Guide
SUPPORT R-PHS LIBRARY WITH YOUR AMAZON PURCHASES
YOUR PURCHASES = $$$ FOR THE LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER
Shop as you normally would EXCEPT you MUST USE
this link specific to R-PHS LMC
Or our custom QR code
Calling All R-P Authors! Are you an author and a R-P graduate? If so, we would love to include your work in the R-P Authors collection we are creating for the school libraries. If you have published a book, newspaper or magazine article, written a song or composed music we want to hear from you. Please complete the R-P Authors survey so that we can be in touch with you.
The mission off the Library Media Center is to support the curriculum of Reeths-Puffer High School by providing access to quality and appropriate information resources, to ensure that all students and staff are efficient and effective users and evaluators of ideas and information, and to encourage a life-long enjoyment of reading.