HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER
Please help us update the LMC website and purchase materials in the format and style that will best support your pleasure reading and research needs by completing this survey. Thanks!
Sync Audio Returns: Download the Weekly Pairing to Your Phone or MP3 player. Free Audio Books April 27th thru August 16th.
Click on the icon below to access the card catalog including eBooks
eBooks Now Available!
You can Checkout eBooks from our Library
The R-PMS LMC is now offering eBooks for online reading or downloading to a personal device such as a smartphone or tablet. We are exploring two eBook providers for each of use and offerings: Follett and Mackin.
To access and checkout eBooks, students will log into the required website and/or apps, with their school issued gmail accounts.
There are three ways to access our library's ebooks:
- Access Destiny Discover directly and login. Click here to go there directly.
- Download the Destiny Discover app for Android or iOS to view on portable devices such as smartphones or tablets. Students can check out ebooks using this app, download them to tablets or smartphones and read them offline.
- Download the Mackinvia App for Android or iOS to view on portable devices such as smartphones or tablets. Students can check out ebooks using this app, download them to tablets or smartphones and read them offline.
Using Follett's Destiny Discover App
- Click here to see which devices are supported by the Destiny Discover App
- Click here to download the Destiny Discover App to a computer, tablet or smartphone
Using the Mackinvia App
- Click here to see which devices are supported by the MackinVia app
- Click here to download the Mackinvia app
- Click here for Mackin downloading ebook instructions
- Using the Mackinvia Reader
SUPPORT R-PHS LIBRARY WITH YOUR AMAZON PURCHASES
YOUR PURCHASES = $$$ FOR THE LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER
Shop as you normally would EXCEPT you MUST USE
this link specific to R-PHS LMC
Or our custom QR code
Calling All R-P Authors! Are you an author and a R-P graduate? If so, we would love to include your work in the R-P Authors collection we are creating for the school libraries. If you have published a book, newspaper or magazine article, written a song or composed music we want to hear from you. Please complete the R-P Authors survey so that we can be in touch with you.
The mission off the Library Media Center is to support the curriculum of Reeths-Puffer High School by providing access to quality and appropriate information resources, to ensure that all students and staff are efficient and effective users and evaluators of ideas and information, and to encourage a life-long enjoyment of reading.