Reeths-Puffer Elementary SCRIP Program
RPEL's SCRIP program is a fund-raiser that equally benefits our school and our families. It allows parents, relatives or friends of a child in our school to earn money by making a purchase through participating merchants using SCRIP certificates or cards. When a person purchases SCRIP, which are essentially gift cards, they are simply exchanging dollar for dollar, and can be used to purchase goods or services from that merchant.
The great thing about our SCRIP program is that you can earn money and support our school by buying everyday items, such as food, gas, and clothing. When you purchase a gift card through our SCRIP program, a percentage of that gift card is given back to RPEL. The funds are then equally split between your family account and the PTO.
Local participating merchants include, but are not limited to, Brooklyn Bagels, Celebration Cinema, Family Video, Meijer, Starbucks, Subway and Wesco. National merchants include American Eagle, Amazon.com, American Airlines, Carnival Cruises, PetSmart, Toys 'R' Us, and many more.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Order forms can be picked up in the office or printed form the RPEL website
- SCRIP can be purchased on Fridays between 3:15-3:45 at RPEL or dropped off in the office for a 48 hour turn around time
- SCRIP for local merchants are kept on hand. National orders must be turned in by Monday at 3:45 for delivery the following Monday.
- Check requests must be filled out 5 days in advance.
- Funds from your account can only be used for the benefit of your student (school pictures, book fair, lunch accounts, sports, etc.)
- SCRIP certificates make great gifts for family and friends.
For more information or questions, please contact Kristy Bilek (SCRIP Coordinator) at email@example.com.