Welcome to Central Elementary
Please take a minute to click on the survey link below and provide us feedback relative to our Math program so we can plan for the future. If you have multiple children in different grades you can fill it out multiple times if you wish. Thank-you for taking the time to provide us your input and we hope your conference went well.
****Calling Santa Helpers ****
We need your help December 12! Sign up to help with Cocoa with Santa on VolunteerSpot Today! Click here to get started.
Please “Like” us on Facebook at:
December 3 Children's Theater, 3rd grade
December 3 & 4 Parent Teacher Conferences
December 4 K-4 1/2 Day, Dismissal at Noon
December 5 Children's Theater, K, 1st & 2nd grades
December 9 PTO Meeting, 7PM
December 12 Cocoa with Santa 6pm-8pm
December 15 Board Meeting, 5:30pm ESB
December 19 Sparky Celebration
December 22 Christmas Break Begins
January 5 School Resumes
Thanks for visiting the Central Elementary website.
As a staff, we strive to create a positive learning environment with quality programs and instruction that are geared to help students become successful learners.
- Students learn best when actively engaged in a curriculum that incorporates a variety of activities that accommodate differences.
- Students learn when the school community maintains high expectations to enhance children's learning experience and performance.
- Students learn best when provided an equal opportunity to learn.
- Student performance is enhanced by mutual respect and meaningful relationships among students, staff and parents.
- Students learn when physical, emotional, and social needs are met.
Central Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (CEPTO)
New PTO President Ron Bazzett (parent of 2 at Central Elementary) is excited to inform parents of goals for this upcoming school year. Please join us on Tuesday November 11, 2014 7pm to find out what is new and upcoming. All are welcomed.
In an effort to support our school-wide goal of "Going Green", we have made our school handbook and all of our permission slips and forms electronic. The following information is for you to review with your child. Please print and sign the Parent Permission Slip and return to your classroom teacher. If you cannot print this form please stop in the school office and we will provide a Parent Permission Slip for you to sign.