Welcome to Central Elementary
Important dates for the 2016-17 school year:
Tuesday, August 16 - Office staff return
Monday, August 22 - Student placement sent out
Monday, August 29 - Kindergarten Parent Orientation, 5:30 to 6:30
Tuesday, August 30 - K-4 Open House, 5:30 to 6:30
Tuesday, September 6 - First day of school!!!
In an effort to "Go Green" all future newsletters will be posted here on our website.
Thanks for visiting the Central Elementary website.
As a staff, we strive to create a positive learning environment with quality programs and instruction that are geared to help students become successful learners.
- Students learn best when actively engaged in a curriculum that incorporates a variety of activities that accommodate differences.
- Students learn when the school community maintains high expectations to enhance children's learning experience and performance.
- Students learn best when provided an equal opportunity to learn.
- Student performance is enhanced by mutual respect and meaningful relationships among students, staff and parents.
- Students learn when physical, emotional, and social needs are met.