Welcome to Central Elementary
Important dates for the 2016-17 school year:
Early Release Wednesdays:
September 14 & 28
October 12 & 26
January 11 & 25
February 8 & 22
March 8 & 22
April 12 & 26
School will dismiss at 2:15 on these days.
Please check our school calendar for other upcoming events.
in an effort to "Go Green" all future newsletters will be posted here on our website, on facebook and sent out in an email.
Thanks for visiting the Central Elementary website.
As a staff, we strive to create a positive learning environment with quality programs and instruction that are geared to help students become successful learners.
- Students learn best when actively engaged in a curriculum that incorporates a variety of activities that accommodate differences.
- Students learn when the school community maintains high expectations to enhance children's learning experience and performance.
- Students learn best when provided an equal opportunity to learn.
- Student performance is enhanced by mutual respect and meaningful relationships among students, staff and parents.
- Students learn when physical, emotional, and social needs are met.