Welcome to Central Elementary
Please “Like” us on Facebook at:
January 13 PTO Meeting 7:00pm
January 16 3rd Grade Swim
January 16 Sparky Celebration
January 19 K-12 NO SCHOOL
January 23 3rd Grade Swim
January 30 3rd Grade Swim
January 30 Sparky Celebration
February 2 Lunch with the Principal
February 6 3rd Grade Swim
February 10 PTO Meeting 7:00pm
February 13 K-12 NO SCHOOL
February 16 K-12 NO SCHOOL
February 20 3rd Grade Swim
February 17 Sparky Celebration
Thanks for visiting the Central Elementary website.
As a staff, we strive to create a positive learning environment with quality programs and instruction that are geared to help students become successful learners.
- Students learn best when actively engaged in a curriculum that incorporates a variety of activities that accommodate differences.
- Students learn when the school community maintains high expectations to enhance children's learning experience and performance.
- Students learn best when provided an equal opportunity to learn.
- Student performance is enhanced by mutual respect and meaningful relationships among students, staff and parents.
- Students learn when physical, emotional, and social needs are met.
Central Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (CEPTO)
New PTO President Ron Bazzett (parent of 2 at Central Elementary) is excited to inform parents of goals for this upcoming school year. Please join us on the second Tuesday November of the month at 7pm to find out what is new and upcoming. All are welcomed.
In an effort to support our school-wide goal of "Going Green", we have made our school handbook and all of our permission slips and forms electronic. The following information is for you to review with your child. Please print and sign the Parent Permission Slip and return to your classroom teacher. If you cannot print this form please stop in the school office and we will provide a Parent Permission Slip for you to sign.