Welcome to Central Elementary
September 25: Box Tops/Lables for Education School Store open
October 1: Picture Day
October 7: Student Count Day
October 7: Walk to School Day
October 22: Mobile Dentist
October 26: Picture Make-up Day
Please make sure to log in HERE to update/modify your childs emergency information. The office needs this information ASAP.
Thanks for visiting the Central Elementary website.
As a staff, we strive to create a positive learning environment with quality programs and instruction that are geared to help students become successful learners.
- Students learn best when actively engaged in a curriculum that incorporates a variety of activities that accommodate differences.
- Students learn when the school community maintains high expectations to enhance children's learning experience and performance.
- Students learn best when provided an equal opportunity to learn.
- Student performance is enhanced by mutual respect and meaningful relationships among students, staff and parents.
- Students learn when physical, emotional, and social needs are met.
Central Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (CEPTO)
New PTO President Ron Bazzett (parent of two at Central Elementary) is excited to inform parents of goals for this upcoming school year. Please join us on the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. to find out what is new and upcoming. All are welcomed.
In an effort to support our school-wide goal of "Going Green", we have made our school handbook and all of our permission slips and forms electronic. The following information is for you to review with your child. Please print and sign the Parent Permission Slip and return to your classroom teacher. If you cannot print this form please stop in the school office and we will provide a Parent Permission Slip for you to sign.