Welcome to Central Elementary
Please “Like” us on Facebook at:
March 2-4 Book Fair
March 4 Family Night Book Fair 3:40pm - 6:00pm
March 5 Play and Learn group 9:30am-11:00am Library
March 5 Family Reading Night
March 6 K-4 AM ONLY NOON DISMISSAL, Records Day
March 7 Princess Ball
March 9 PE Rotation Begins
March 10 PTO Meeting 7:00pm
March 11 K-4 Conferences, 5pm-8pm
March 12 K-4 AM ONLY - NOON DISMISSAL, Conferences
March 12-14 Godspell at Rocket Center
March 13 3rd Grade Swim Make up day
March 13 Sparky Celebration
March 18 Kindergarten Round Up
March 19 Box Top/Labels for Education Store Open
March 21 March Madness
March 23 Board Meeting, 5:30pm
March 26 Mobile Dentist
March 26 Rocket Scholars
Thanks for visiting the Central Elementary website.
As a staff, we strive to create a positive learning environment with quality programs and instruction that are geared to help students become successful learners.
- Students learn best when actively engaged in a curriculum that incorporates a variety of activities that accommodate differences.
- Students learn when the school community maintains high expectations to enhance children's learning experience and performance.
- Students learn best when provided an equal opportunity to learn.
- Student performance is enhanced by mutual respect and meaningful relationships among students, staff and parents.
- Students learn when physical, emotional, and social needs are met.
Central Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (CEPTO)
New PTO President Ron Bazzett (parent of 2 at Central Elementary) is excited to inform parents of goals for this upcoming school year. Please join us on the second Tuesday of the month at 7pm to find out what is new and upcoming. All are welcomed.
In an effort to support our school-wide goal of "Going Green", we have made our school handbook and all of our permission slips and forms electronic. The following information is for you to review with your child. Please print and sign the Parent Permission Slip and return to your classroom teacher. If you cannot print this form please stop in the school office and we will provide a Parent Permission Slip for you to sign.